Tuesday, December 22, 2009
I am so excited to have discovered my new go to item when it comes to stocking stuffers (keep reading to hear about the fruit snacks)! If you have been on the lookout for a healthier option when it comes to baby and toddler food, look no further, Tastybaby is here!
Tastybaby was founded by friends and collaborators Liane Weintraub and Shannon Swanson, and both have a remarkable passion for creating healthy food for children. Tastybaby's products include Frozen Organic Purees, Organic Infant Cereals and Gummy Fruit Snacks, all of which can be found at your local supermarket and online, making it convenient for parents to buy. Either find a retailer near you or buy Tastybaby at Amazon.com, where you even get free home delivery! Tastybaby's website not only helps you navigate where and what to buy, but they are also "a place to find interesting, entertaining, helpful & sometimes provocative original features. It’s an online magazine, a blog & a planet-conscious guide. It’s a Tasty approach to food, fashion, family & giving back ... most importantly, Tastybaby.com is always FUN!"
Tastybaby sent us their amazing Tasty Brand™ Organic Fruit Snacks and after tasting just one bite, we were hooked! They make a great snack for anyone over age 2, including busy moms and dads on the go! They are vegan, gluten-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, certified USDA Organic, and contain absolutely no high-fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, or flavors. We've pretty much cut out all corn syrup in our family, and it's been very hard to find fruit snacks without it in them, until now! Izzy had so much fun sharing her Tastybaby fruit snacks with her friend one day, and I even caught them practicing their colors with them! What I was most impressed with is that these fruit snacks actually taste like fruit, they are even juicy! Most fruit snacks are dry and chewy, lacking any sort of natural fruit flavor. Not so with Tastybaby! I am so glad to have found a healthier alternative to the traditional fruit snacks that are currently on the market, and I know that I can rest assured in giving them to Izzy!
Want to win some Tastybaby fruit snacks to try for yourselves? Then enter this "tasty" giveaway! One winner will receive 1 case of Tastybaby fruit snacks (a $28.75 value), I know you will just love them!
Here are the entry rules (this giveaway is open in the US only, unless noted otherwise later):
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Tastybaby and telling me product you most want to try! Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for publicly following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive three extra entries for posting my Christmas button on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
6. Receive one entry per day for following both me and Tastybaby on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
7. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
8. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on December 30, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine