Monday, December 14, 2009
Ok girls, today I'm here to tell you all about a company you don't want to miss hearing about! SKLZ is the go-to place for all of your sports related gifts this Christmas. If you have a sports lover in your family, then listen up, this company is for YOU!
SKLZ has only been around since 2002, but they have successfully carved themselves out as one of best companies around when it comes to innovative and effective sports training products. They SKLZ started out with their now famous baseball swing trainer, the Hit-A-Way.® After the popularity of their first venture, they came out with a complete line of baseball, softball, basketcall, football, tennis, soccer, hockey, lacrosse, and golf training products. That's a lot of sports! No matter what sport your son or daughter is most passionate about, you will be able to choose a fabulous gift for them from SKLZ! The SKLZ motto is “Practice-Play-Win”, and with SKLZ products behind your son or daughter, they are sure to do just that!
Some of my favorite gift ideas are below:
Power Base Soccer: Multi-Skill Solo Trainer
Hurricane Batting Trainer
Read on for my favorite gift idea!
SKLZ sent us the Pro Mini Hoop to review, and review it we did (all the time)! Adam had so much fun helping me review this item, and he didn't even mind having to set it up first, which was super simple by the way! The Pro Mini Hoop has a 9" pro-grade, spring-action break-away rim, with a foam padded side for the door mounts (which means mom doesn't have to worry about damage being done to the door), and the 18" x 12" backboard is made out of clear polycarbonate which makes it shatter-proof! Included is a 5" diameter mini basketball that is the perfect size for the hoop. The Pro Mini Hoop is perfect for the home, office, or dorm, and nicely fits on any door. What has impressed me the most is the durability of the product. It still looks and feels just as new as when we first took it out of the packaging. The Pro Mini Hoop will be a hit with an basketball lover on your Christmas list this year, and I'm sure you will all be just as impressed as we have been with it! We have so much fun goofing off as a family, just shooting hoops inside, especially now that the weather has turned chilly!
Want to win your own Pro Mini Hoop? SKLZ is going to be awarding one of you lucky ladies your own Pro Mini Hoop just in time for Christmas! All you have to do is enter!
*Click here to see the SKLZ gift guide, it's chock full of great gift ideas! Also, check out the SKLZ blog here!*
Here are the entry rules (this giveaway is open to the US only):
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting
SKLZ and telling me what your favorite product is! Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive three extra entries for posting my Christmas button on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
6. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
7. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on December 22, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
at 10:46 AM
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine