Monday, December 14, 2009
Have you ever received a gift card to a store or restaurant you don't ever go to? While it's fun to receive gift cards, would you rather have cash during these tough economic times? Or, maybe you'd like to buy some gift cards at discounted prices? If any of that applies to you, then you will LOVE Monster Gift Card, the website where you can buy, sell, and swap gift cards for what you really want!
There have been many times where people who don't know me that well give me gift cards to places I don't shop at. One time I received a gift card to a restaurant that only serves seafood, and I don't eat seafood! Had I known about Monster Gift Card at the time, I would have been able to trade it for a place I'd rather go to! The concept of Monster Gift Card really struck me as being innovative and a great tool for customers' ever-varying needs. Especially in these tough economic times, it's great to have an online marketplace where you can buy, sell, and swap gift cards to fit your needs. They really do have something for everyone when it comes to what they offer customers. First, if you are just in the mood to buy a discounted gift card, you can usually save a decent amount on them, some as high as 35% off what you'd normally pay for the gift card (which, when combined with the savings from sales at the store, means you are saving a lot)! Second, if you want to sell your gift cards, this is the place to do it! What's really terrific is that every transaction is guaranteed, and they have fast and secure cash payouts, which is great if you need some extra cash this holiday season! Lastly, you can swap the gift cards you have but don't want for some that you do want, but I'll get back to that in a minute!
In terms of selling your gift cards to Monster Gift Card, I have some exciting news! They will be offering any of my readers who sells a gift card to them, a "monster bonus" of 10 free points (worth $10) towards the purchase of a gift card listed for point purchase. To learn more about the point system (it's fairly simple, with each point equaling $1), or if you have any other questions, click here. By taking advantage of this special "monster bonus" you will not only get a little extra cash to use this holiday season, but you'll also get to pick out a gift card to purchase with your free points!
Now, back to the swapping, which is also great fun! Monster Gift Card features gift cards from many different categories, including clothing, travel, automotive, and much more! You're sure to have no problem finding a gift card to swap out for one you do want because you have so many options.
Now, here are some great facts to remember about Monster Gift Card:
*MGC will match all competitors published prices when you sell your card to them. They will also give you 5 "monster bonus" points when you do this as well!
*MGC offers you an easy and secure online marketplace where you can sell your unwanted or unused gift cards online allowing you to make quick and easy cash!
*MGC allows you the freedom to trade gift cards without having to have matching card value amounts. This is possible because of their point system.
I am so excited to have discovered Monster Gift Card, and I know I will be going through them for all my gift card needs in the future! MGC sent me a gift card in exchange for this review, and they will also be awarding 2 of you lucky ladies with gift cards of your own! One winner will win a $10 gift card to iTunes, and the other winner will win a gift card to Motherhood Maternity valued at $59.97.
Here are the entry rules (this giveaway is open in the US only, unless noted otherwise later):
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Monster Gift Card and telling me what gift cards you particularly have your eye on! Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive three extra entries for posting my Christmas button on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive one entry per day for following me Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
6. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
7. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on December 22, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
Monster Gift Card sent me a gift card to the Body Shop in return for my participation in this review and giveaway.
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine