Thursday, December 10, 2009
Want to know what one of my favorite decorating discoveries was this year? Vinyl decals. I love them! I love the versatility they offer for many different do-it-yourself projects in your home, and the fact that they add that special finishing touch to a room is great too! Recently I got the chance to review some vinyl decals from my the wonderfully creative Janey Mac, an Etsy shop run by a mother-daughter design and creative team. Together, they feature some of the hottest trends in home decor! Vinyl decals are so versatile because they can be applied to almost any surface including: walls, windows, glass, furniture, and pretty much any surface you could imagine, inlcluding semi-smooth surfaces like beadboard.
Janey Mac sent me a selection of samples to review, and I loved them! One thing I definitely want to point out is how user-friendly Janey Mac vinyl decals are. Now only do they send along a list of detailed instructions, but they also send a small decal to practice with, which is great for people who have never used vinyl decals before.
I chose to apply one of the vinyl decals that I reviewed to a canvas to hang on the wall, and it turned out great! The photo is below. I love how it turned out!
Janey Mac has decided to give one of you lucky ladies 2 sets of vinyl decals! The winner of this giveaway is going to have so much fun decorating their home! The first set is the Safari Set, which features a selection of safari animals, perfect for a small child's room! The second set is an assortment of vinyl sayings and decor for the home.
Click here to check out the Janey Mac blog!
Here are the entry rules:
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting
Janey Mac and telling me about some of your favorite vinyl decals! Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive three extra entries for posting my Christmas button on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
6. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
7. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on December 18, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine