Saturday, December 19, 2009
T-shirts. Everyone loves them, from your husband to your toddler to your teen to yourself. It's one of the easiest articles of clothing to throw on when you're in a hurry or don't know what to wear. Needless to say, t-shirts are very popular, especially for men. My husband has way too men, (think 50+), yet he still thinks he doesn't have enough of them! We recently set off on a closet cleaning adventure and were able to donate a lot of clothing, especially t-shirts, that we don't wear that often. I was proud of our whole family for this, and I was really excited when I received a new t-shirt to give to my husband in return. Want to know where his favorite new t-shirt is from? It's from Snorg Tees, one of the coolest t-shirt companies around!
Snorg Tees has been around since 2004 by a creative group of friends seeking to start their own business. Snorg Tees specialty is in creating pop-culture inspired, random, and funny t-shirts, and most designs are created by their employees! The other designs are created by their customers, which is totally cool! I know I can think of a few budding t-shirt designers that should submit their ideas to them! Snorg Tees is always on the lookout to bring customers exactly what they want, and they are always excited to receive feedback to help them do just that.
Snorg Tees sent us the BRB t-shirt (photo below), and my husband LOVES it! He wears it all the time, which means it has been washed numerous times, and it still looks like new! My husband's favorite thing about Snorg Tees is the wittiness of their apparel, and I can agree! Snorg Tees is definitely the place to shop if you're looking for clothing that is funny, random, or witty!
Snorg Tees has decided to award one of you lucky ladies with a t-shirt of your own! You'll have so much fun deciding which one to choose since they are so many fun ones! Here are some of my other favorites:
We Will Rock You T-Shirt
Rule 76 Play Like A Champion T-Shirt
The Only Thing We Have to Fear T-Shirt
Here are the entry rules (this giveaway is open in the US only, unless noted otherwise later):
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Snorg Tees and telling me what T-Shirt you'll choose if you win! Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive three extra entries for posting my Christmas button on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
6. Receive one entry per day for following me Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
7. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
8. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on December 27, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine