Tuesday, December 8, 2009
I'm a sucker for jewelry, and I'm not just talking about the cliche platinum and diamond stuff. I love any beautiful piece of jewelry, be it precious metal or not. I am so excited to be telling you guys about such unique jewelry as a giveaway this week. Lisa's Lovlies is an Etsy shop that is seriously breathtaking in its simple, elegant designs.
Lisa, the owner of the shop is a full-time mom and full-time silver smith, and she creates her "lovlies" in her studio at home. You can see pictures of her studio and her work at her blog by clicking here. I always love it when I can see more of where an artist creates their work! She also features many tutorials for people wanting to learn some jewelry making techniques.
Lisa creates many different types of jewelry including beautifully unique earrings, stunning necklaces, and artsy rings. She has also decided to award one of you lucky ladies with the beautiful Artisan Forged Sterling and Pearl Hoops (a $32 value)! These forged oblong hoops feature 6mm organic fresh water pearls wrapped in oxidized and polished sterling silver. These brilliantly beautiful earrings would add a great finishing touch to any holiday outfit this season!
***Lisa is running a special Holiday Sale right now: Buy 2 items get 1 FREE, running now until December 12. Make sure to take advantage of this great deal!***
Here are the entry rules:
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Lisa's Lovlies and telling me about some items you like! Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive three extra entries for posting my Christmas button on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
6. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
7. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on December 16, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine