Saturday, December 19, 2009
I'm a huge fan of the gift basket. I love how much fun it is to give and receive gift baskets that are packed with love, and the person's interests and favorite items inside. While it's fun to give someone one large present, I've found it's equally as fun to give an array of items devoted to being special for the person to receive it. Personalized Parcels accomplishes just that, and you definitely need to hear about how great my experience was in working with such a great company!
Personalized Parcels was created by Dez Stephens, who had a passion for creating customized care packages for the special people in her life. Whhile Dex was pregnant, she decided it was the right time to venture out and start her own business so that she could work at home after having her baby. Dez enjoys the whole process of putting care packages together for people, and it brings her great joy to know she's making a difference in someone's lives when they receive their package. Whether a customer knows exactly what they want right away, or have no idea what they want to include, Dez accommodates anything. She has great ideas for those unsure of what to include, and offers great tips and suggestions along the way!
In creating a person's care package, Dez typically starts off with the person's likes and hobbies, keeping in mind what occasion the gift is for. Some popular themes include care packages for college students, spouse birthday gifts, and corporate business gifts. Dez does a superb job in collaborating with the client, always striving to come up with just the right gifts to include in the parcel. Most parcels usually include items relating to music, magazines, specialty food items, personal care products, books, customized gifts and more. Check out their great Parcel-of-the-Month Club by clicking here, it would make for great planning ahead in gift giving!
I had the opportunity to review a care package from Dez geared at my husband's birthday. From the very start of my collaboration with Dez, I knew I was going to be very impressed. It's almost like Dez knew my husband, she did that great at coming up with gifts he would like! She did a really good job at bouncing ideas back and forth with me, and she really took the time to understand what his likes and hobbies were. The best part is that she emailed me a photo of the care package contents before mailing it, just to make sure I was happy. She does this will all of her clients, and I really that shows that she goes the extra mile in desiring to make the experience very satisfactory for her clients. She even included a special handwritten note (with a message from me) to my husband, making a great final touch to the package! She also wrote "Do Not Open Until Your Birthday!" on the outside of the package, ensuring my husband wouldn't accidentally open his surprise too soon! If you look at the photo below, you can see the items in the care package!
I am very confident in recommending Personalized Parcels to everyone in need of that special care package gift. Not only was the end product fabulous, but the entire experience with Dez was really enjoyable, especially since I got to help pick out gifts from the comfort of my own home! And you want to know the best part? One of you lucky ladies is going to be winning the $50 Parcel of your choice! Click here to see some great ideas for themes!
Here are the entry rules (this giveaway is open in the US only, unless noted otherwise later):
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Personalized Parcels and telling me what themed parcel you'd choose if you win! Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive three extra entries for posting my Christmas button on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
6. Receive one entry per day for following me Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
7. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
8. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on December 27, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine