Thursday, December 17, 2009
***UPDATE: This review now has a giveaway attached!***
One of my favorite activities to do when we have friends over is play board games. I know, call me a dork, but I love to play games! If you ask my husband, he'd probably say I like games too much, since I tend to get very competitive! Whenever we have couple friends over, it somehow always ends up being girls vs. guys, which is always fun. One of our favorite games to play is Apples to Apples. If you know what game I'm talking about, then you probably wonder what company is behind that awesome game. Out of the Box Publishing is responsible for bringing customers some of the best games around, and if you love to play games, listen up, this company is for you!
Out of the Box Publishing specializes in games that are quick to learn and fun to play. I love that they feature so many non-traditional games, and they have so many unique games that incorporate different themes and situations. Click here to learn more about Out of the Box as a company.
You will definitely love the selection of games Out of the Box Publishing has to offer. I'm especially a fan of their party games, which are so fun to play at family get-togethers, because it gets everyone interacting and laughing! Another favorite of mine includes the Classroom Games, which would make a great addition to any teacher's classroom.
Out of the Box Publishing sent us the game Word on the Street, and we've had so much fun thanks to this game! It's geared at ages 12-adult, for 2-8 players, and is a great game that's fast to learn. The instructions are really simple, and it's a game that gets the players really brainstorming and working together strategically. You can click here to watch a demo of the game.
Overall, what has impressed me the most about Out of the Box Publishing is how true to the game they are in how they describe each game on their website. You can really trust that what you see and read about is really what you'll get. The game demos are a great way to see a game played out, so it can help you better determine what game would suit your needs best. I know my new favorite place to buy games is Out of the Box! Choose Out of the Box this holiday season and you'll have lots of fun and laughter in store at all of your holiday gatherings!
Want to add this game to your family game stash? Win one here!
Here are the entry rules (this giveaway is open in the US only, unless noted otherwise later):
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Out of the Box Publishing and telling me what your favorite game is! Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive three extra entries for posting my Christmas button on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
6. Receive one entry per day for following me Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
7. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
8. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on December 27, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine