Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!


I just wanted to wish you all a very happy new year! May this new year bring joy, happiness, and prosperity to you and your families! I'm not really a fan of the whole new years resolution thing, since usually I taper off by the spring and forget to think about them! So this year, instead of doing the cliche diet and exercise resolution I think I'll decide on things to do instead of avoid, so here goes:

This year I will make an effort to eat healthier than the year before. I will not worry so much about having a perfectly clean home, instead I'll focus more on quality time with my family. Lastly, I want to write in my journal for Izzy at least once a week, which is something I need to make more time for.

So, whatever your resolutions and wishes may be this year, I wish you much perseverance and success!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the journal idea!! I may just start doing that for the kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! My husband and I have decided to live healthier also. Not a diet...just a few alterations :)

    The journal idea sounds wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!