Saturday, November 21, 2009
Ever feel like you have millions of crayons floating around your house? That you become aware of those crayons by the blunt snapping sound they make when you step on them? If this sounds at all like you, you need to check out today's giveaway! The Etsy shop Turtle Taylor comes to us from Cheryl, who makes many different handmade items for children. Her inspiration comes from her two daughters, to whom she is a stay at home mom. She makes a variety of quality items for the diaper bag, including diaper wipe cases. She makes things that seem boring because they are functional into works of art to accompany your everyday life! Some of the other items she creates include Crayon Wallets and holiday and birthday themed accessories.
She has graciously decided to send one of you lucky ladies a fabulous Crayon Wallet, which can easily save your sanity when it comes to storing your child's crayons! She also makes a variety of quality items for the diaper bag, including diaper wipe cases. She makes things that seem boring because they are functional into works of art to accompany your everyday life!
You will love the fact that Cheryl can personalize so many different items, and I can't wait to see who wins!
Here are the entry rules:
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Turtle Taylor and telling me why a crayon wallet would be so handy for you! Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive three extra entries for posting my Christmas button on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
6. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
7. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on November 28, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
at 8:12 PM
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine