Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Hey lovely ladies, you are going to love today's featured item! Ritzy Misfit is an Etsy shop run by the wonderful women Brooke and Joni (I am so in love with Etsy if you can't tell!), who specialize in making beautiful one of a kind jewelry pieces. Ritzy Misfit pendents have even been featured on national tv, most recently Jillian Harris from The Bachelorette!
Ritzy Misfit sent me the Bold and the Beautiful and Heavy on the Metal Necklace (shown in the picture above) and I love it! It's so unique, and the fact that it is one of a kind and can never be replicated is so awesome! One of the things that is essential to understand about Ritzy Misfit is their belief that even though no one is perfect, we are all beautiful, and this is the message of the pendents, that even though they are rough around the edges and not perfectly shaped, that is what makes them so beautifully flawed.
All of the pendents are melted and stamped by hand with your choice of initial letter or image, and they are so interesting to look at! The necklace I received even had a glass bead attached which really compliments the pendent. Ritzy Misfit has a feature that I really appreciate when it comes to helping design the pendent you'd like. They have described different degrees or levels of roughness and imperfections so that the customer can decide what style they'd like of anywhere from nearly perfect to extremely rough.
It's so fun deciding what kind of style you want for your pendent, and how many flaws or imperfections you want it to have! And best of all, one of you lucky ladies is going to be winning a pendent just like mine! These pendents would not only make a great gift to give to yourself, but also for any of the ladies or girls in your life. I think this piece could easily be warn by a teenager or an adult, it's classic either way!
*The pendents are made from lead-free metal*
Here are the entry rules:
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Ritzy Misfit and telling me which pendent is your favorite. Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive three extra entries for posting my Christmas button on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
6. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
7. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on November 24, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine