Friday, November 27, 2009
My hair used to be really long. Then, when I was pregnant with my daughter, in an irrational hormonal spree, I got it cut really short. Not super short, but still, too short to do anything with. Now, it's finally grown out pretty long, and I am SO excited! I can finally style it with curls, straighten it, and blow it dry with a style. This is why I was so ecstatic when Folica gave me the opportunity to review two of their great hair styling products. They sent me the Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic TGR 4000i Hair Dryer and the Amika 1.5" Ceramic Styler (in Zebra print, it's so fun!).
The Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic TGR Hair Dryer worked like a charm. Normally I can't blow dry my hair fully dry during the fall and winter months because my hair gets dry and staticky, yet with this hair dryer, my hair stayed smooth and I could tell the moisture didn't get sucked out of my hair as it dried. I am in LOVE with this hair dryer. Not only did it do everything it says that it does, but it also did so quickly and quietly! I can not recommend this hair dryer enough, that's how much I love it. I have fully blown my hair dry everyday since receiving it because how much better it works than my previous hair dryer. Now, on to the next fabulous product!
Since my sister knows even more than me about hair styling products, she helped me out with this review. Plus, her hair is REALLY long, so she made for a great model! Normally, she has wavy hair, and she told me that she normally never straightens her hair since she hasn't found a straightener that she really likes. However, wait until you see and hear about the results...
My sister said that normally it takes her at least 20 minutes to straighten her hair, yet with the Amika 1.5" Ceramic Styler it took less than 7 minutes, which she said was enough to convince her to straighten her hair everyday if she had one like it. Some of the bonus perks of this hair tool are that the grippers on the outside of the straightener really help in holding it, and the outside of the tool stays cool while the inside heats up. The ceramic plates heated up in less than one minute, which is great for busy mornings. Her hair (as you can see in the pictures) was left shiny, soft, and silky after using the straightener. All in all, we both highly recommend this product! I love how my hair felt softer than it's ever felt after I straightened mine!
I seriously can not recommend these products enough, that is how much they helped this busy mom! Now, I know you guys want to hear about how to win the Amika 1.5" Ceramic Styler now right!? All you have to do is enter now! The winner will receive the Amika Ceramic Styler in hot pink.
*Make sure you check out their great sales and promotions going on for the Holidays! Use the code "sale25"to save $25 off a purchase of at least $100, and get free shipping (ends this Monday, November 30)!*
Here are the entry rules:
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Folica and telling me what your favorite item is! Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive three extra entries for posting my Christmas button on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
6. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
7. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on December 5, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine