Sunday, November 22, 2009
Yay! I'm so excited to be bringing you guys so many fabulous handmade gift ideas right now! Today's giveaway comes to us from PBF Collections, an Etsy shop that makes all sorts of fun girly accessories from knit items to purses! Ana is the owner of the shop and she is very passionate about bring fun fashion items to her customers at affordable prices. What really caught my eye about her creations was her use of unique fabrics that are both vibrant and bold. Ana definitely has an eye for style!
Being located in Las Vegas, Nevada means that Ana is able to stay current with the upcoming fashion trends and bring them to her customer at prices they can afford. Ana sent me the Pink Bird Pyramid Purse and I think it's really pretty. I like that it features complementing patterns of fabric, and the plywood bird button is a lovely accent to the purse (it came from Italy!). Ana hand dyed the lining, which adds a nice touch to purse. The shape of the purse is oblong, so it's a nice purse to carry when you have longer items that you need to fit inside (such as a large water bottle, an umbrella, or a magazine). The stitching is very nicely done, but there are a few minor stitching flaws on the bottom of the bag. Now, for me, this doesn't bother me since I tend to find beauty in the imperfections of handmade items. Ana also assured me that this only happened because it was one of the first she made of the pattern. Overall, it's a great purse, perfect for both teenagers and older women. I think it really dresses up a plainer outfit, so it's great for both casual and formal events.
Ana has also decided to award one of you lucky ladies with something too! One lucky reader will win the Cell Phone/Mp3 Pouch in the Bold Flowers print. I've seen the print and it's very beautiful. To see an example of what the Cell Phone/Mp3 Pouches look like click here. This would make a great gift to keep for yourself or to give to someone else, maybe as the gift packaging if you're giving someone a new cell phone or Mp3 player for Christmas!
Be sure to check out PBF Collections' blog to see new items and learn more about their creations!Also, for all you Twilight fans out there, check out her items fashioned after some of the popular Twilight trends!
Here are the entry rules:
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting PBF Collections and telling me what your favorite item is! Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive three extra entries for posting my Christmas button on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
6. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
7. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on November 29, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine