Sunday, November 22, 2009

Columbia Review!


When I think about winter snow gear one of the first companies that always comes to mind is Columbia, because they are at the forefront when it comes to new and innovative outerwear. Columbia has been around since 1938, and they have been keeping families warm ever since! They started as a small family run company and have expanded to the global company that we now all know and love. To learn more about the fascinating history behind Columbia, please click here.

Columbia recently sent me some items to review, and I'm so excited to share my opinions with you all, because I am absolutely in love with the items! I was sent the Quilt-Essentials™ Full Zip for myself in the Bark shade. I love this jacket so much I barely even know where to begin! First of all, it has been a wonderful piece of clothing for Fall, because I can wear it on the chillier days. Also, you can use it as a layering piece on colder days since their's plenty of room to wear a few layers underneath without it looking bulky. The 100% polyester Microadvantage Fleece makes it super comfy, and I just love how soft it has stayed after multiple trips through the washer and dryer. The
Omni-Shield™ advanced repellency is another feature that I love because there have been times where I get caught in the rain while wearing it, and the water doesn't soak in, keeping me nice and dry! This feature also protects against stains, which as all you moms out there know, is a great feature to have! I recommend this fleece jacket to all of you out there, because it is comfortable, warm, and protective from the elements. You will not be sorry when you order this!

Columbia also sent Izzy the Arctic Andrea™ Reversible Set in Dark Laurel, and I love the set just as much as I love the fleece! For one thing, this set is extremely functional, because, like the fleece, it also features the Omni-Shield advanced repellency which means that once the snow hits it will mean more protection from getting wet while Izzy plays in the snow! The snow pants are an adjustable bib style with a fleece top, which is great for adding some extra warmth. They also have a grow cuff on them, which means as she grows taller we can adjust the length. One of Izzy's favorite features is that the set is reversible. She is a girl after all, so she likes her options! The jacket has an adjustable hood, and is very warm. The layering aspect of the fleece and jacket will be a great thing to have on the especially colder days. Sorry for Izzy's funky faces in photos, she likes to goof around!

So, can you tell how much I love Columbia as a company? I'm extremely satisfied with the products they sent to me, and I really think the quality and price make a great value. Keep Columbia in mind when it comes time to shopping for all of your winter gear needs this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!