Tuesday, November 3, 2009
If you were to ask my husband what his favorite thing about me is, it would be my cooking. I don't like to brag, but when it comes to cooking, it's the one thing I feel like I'm really good at. Add in the fact that I'm 100% Italian and you can understand that I was raised to be a good family chef! I love to cook for my family, and I love it that the way to my hubby's heart is through his stomach!
Even though I love to cook, I sometimes find myself in a rut, feeling like I cook the same few meals over and over again. Remember the Italian thing, yeah, we eat a lot of pasta! This is why I am in love with Relish, an online customizable meal planning service that totally rocks my socks off! Basically how it works is after you sign up you start to receive weekly emails (on Thursdays) with a quick link back to the site. Once you log in you get to customize your weekly dinner menus to your own tastes and preferences. You can download the Express Menu or you can create a Custom Menu. What I've been incredibly impressed with is the variety of meal options that Relish features. They offer meals including vegetarian, gluten-free, kid-friendly, quick, low calorie and simple-gourmet menus. All you have to do is click on the five dinners and side dishes you'd like to prepare during the week and the grocery list will automatically be assembled for you!
The great people at Relish gave me a trial subscription and I have fallen in love with everything Relish has to offer! Some more aspects of Relish that I've really come to appreciate is that everything is kitchen-tested and takes 30 minutes or less to prepare, which is perfect for busy moms on the go! Plus, the fact that the grocery list is assembled for you means no more guessing on which items and ingredients to buy each week, which saves money because it cuts down on impulse buying! The subscription is also managable if you're on a budget, and it only costs $7 per month.
Everyone will love Relish, both the foodies and the cooking-challenged! Anyone can plan a fun and healthy menu by utilizing all of the online tools at your disposal through your Relish subscription! There are so many more features that I love about Relish, but I could go on and on. You will just have to check it out more for yourself, you will definitely not regret it! Also, the awesome part of this is that Relish is going to be awarding one of you lucky ladies a complimentary 1 year subscription (worth $58.80) and an awesome Spoonula from Crate and Barrel!
I can't wait to hear all about the winner's experience with Relish! And don't forget, a Relish subscription would make a great gift idea for the food lover on everyone's list!
***If you subscribe to Relish before the giveaway is over and you are chosen as the winner, your Relish account will be credited!***
Here are the entry rules:
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Relish and telling me something you learned from the site. Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
6. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
7. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on November 10, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine