Monday, November 16, 2009
Today's review and giveaway comes from another beautiful Etsy shop, Covenant Farm Soapworks, which is run by Beth, who makes some of the most elegant soaps I've ever seen! Beth is currently on vacation until November 30th, so make sure to check out her shop more once she returns! Beth sent me the loveliest Lavender/Rose soap and it smelled so good that I didn't even want to use it at first! Beth's soaps come packaged so beautifully (as you can see in the picture below), and they not only smell great, but they left my skin feeling silky smooth, too! You can definitely see, feel, and smell the care that Beth takes in making each bar of soap. Her specialty soaps would make great gifts for anyone on your Christmas list. I think they'd be especially great for teacher gifts and stocking stuffers!
Beth has also generously offered one of you lucky ladies the chance to win some great holiday soaps! The winner of this giveaway will be receiving soaps in the scents of Sugared Cranberry and Applejack, which sound so yummy! The Sugared Cranberry smells of tart cranberries with a touch of sugary sweetness, while the Applejack smells of Autumnn apples and spicy cinnamon! Each bar is 5 oz. and arrives beautifully wrapped in decorative paper, tied with a piece of hemp, and accented with a button. These soaps will be great to keep for yourself or give to a special someone, especially because they will already be wrapped so elegantly!
*The ingredients in the soap include olive oil, distilled water, coconut oil, palm oil, fragrance oil, cosmetic grade colorant, green oxide.*
Here are the entry rules:
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Covenant Farm Soaps (even though her shop is on vacation) and telling me what day she is returning from vacation. Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive three extra entries for posting my Christmas button on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
6. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
7. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on November 23, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine