Sunday, November 15, 2009
The review and giveaway that is kicking off the Christmas Extravaganza is Magpie Designz, a beautiful Etsy shop run by the super artistic Emily! Emily is an interior designer by day and jewelry designer by night, and her eye for style really comes through in her many different and unique pieces. She makes both "mommy jewelry" and inspirational pieces, so no matter what message you're trying to get across through your jewelry, Emily will have something to suit your tastes. She even makes custom pieces if you don't see exactly what you want!
Emily sent me the beautiful Jaden Necklace that you see in the picture above (I spaced the charms out so you could see them really well) and I am totally in love with it! The first day I wore it I got so many compliments and everyone wanted to know where they could get one! It has my daughter's name and birthdate on it, and it's so beautiful with the pearl accent. One of my favorite things about it is how neutral it is, because it matches pretty much all of my clothes, and it really dresses up my normal t-shirt and jeans look. Another thing I really appreciate is the way Emily packages the jewelry in eco-friendly 100% muslin pouches, which makes it a great way to give the item as a gift! She also includes a polishing square which helps keep the jewelry clean and shiny.
There are so many great pieces that you can find at Magpie Designz, but some of my favorites also include the Mother of Swirl Necklace, the Clare Necklace, and the Charm Bracelet! Emily doesn't just make jewelry for women either. She also makes Golf Ball Markers, Guitar Picks, and Pet Jewelry, so she really does make something for everyone! Her pieces would make great gifts for everyone on your Christmas list this year!
One of you lucky ladies will also be receiving the Jaden Necklace like I received, and you will just love it! I can't wait to see who wins!
Here are the entry rules:
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Magpie Designz and telling me what your favorite item is. Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive three extra entries for posting my Christmas button on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
6. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
7. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on November 22, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine