Monday, November 9, 2009
A little girl can never have too many bows! Bows come in every color, shape, and size, and without them a little girl's outfit is just not complete! We were recently given the opportunity to review the most beautiful bows from Lil' Princess Bowtique, an Etsy shop run by Alice, who is one of the sweetest people I've met online through this blog! Alice has two children, a 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son, and of course her daughter loves the hair bows! This is what got Alice started in making her bows, and eventually her hobby grew into a passion, which lead to her starting her own online business to sell the bows.
Alice's inspiration comes from her daughter, who especially loves all things glitter and rhinestone, which is why many of her bows feature rhinestones. As you can see by browsing her shop, Alice loves to use many different colors and prints of ribbon. Some of her best work comes from mixing and matching the different ribbons on a particular hair clip, which makes it very fun and unique. She also is happy to make custom work, and appreciates knowing she is making her customers smile!
Alice's favorite set of bows is the Colorful Stitches set (seen above), which is the one she sent to Izzy and I to try! I love this set because the bows are very versatile and can be matched to many different outfits. Some of my other favorites include the Pink Snowflakes set, which is great for wintertime, and the Flower Bouquet set. But, to be honest, pretty much all of her bows are my favorites! What I personally really love about Alice's bows are the variety of unique patterns and colors, because sometimes it can be hard to find bows that are more customized to a certain outfit. We don't have to worry now though, since we have lots of ways to find out all about Alice's beautiful bows! One of the things I'm most impressed with when it comes to Alice's bows is how well they stay in Izzy's hair. She is a very active toddler, and she usually spends most of her time dancing around, but the bows stay put so well!
You can find Alice of course at her shop, at her blog, her Facebook fan page, and through her Twitter account. With all these ways to stay in touch with Alice, you'll always be up to date on what she's currently adding to her shop!
Now guess what... one of you lucky ladies is going to be winning a generous stash of bows for your own little princess! The winner will receive 1 custom colors set of 6 hair clips, their choice of of any of the 5 clips sets, and also their choice of one set of the wide clips! Someone's princess is going to be very happy!
I know this picture of Izzy looks silly, but I just wanted you all to see up close the size of the clips and how they look in Izzy's hair.
Here are the entry rules:
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Lil' Princess Bowtique and telling me an item you'd pick if you win. Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive one entry per day for following both Alice and I on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
6. Receive one entry per day for becoming a Facebook fan of Alice's and updating your status about the giveaway, and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
7. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
8. Receive 3 bonus entries for grabbing my new Christmas button!
This giveaway will end on November 16, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
at 8:26 AM
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine