Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Bloomers have got to be the cutest thing ever invented for babies and toddlers. They are so simple in form, yet look adorable on every child! Three Yellow Starfish is a wonderful Etsy shop run by Margaret, and boy will you be in love when you see her beautiful children's items! Some of my favorite items include Perfectly Plum Ruffle Bottom Bloomers and the Underwater Sisters Reversible Pinafore In Magenta, but everything is just beautiful! You will have so much fun deciding which items you want when you take a look at her store, everything is just precious!
Margaret has also been kind enough to offer one of you lucky ladies the Lime Olive Baby Bloomers in your choice of size. Whoever wins this is going to have one stylish child! Now all you have to do is enter!
Here are the entry rules:
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Three Yellow Starfish and telling me what your favorite item is. Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive five entries for purchasing something from Three Yellow Starfish during the giveaway time.
6. Receive one entry per day for following Three Yellow Starfish and also myself on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
7. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. You must also become a fan of Three Yellow Starfish on Facebook. Leave a comment with a status link.
8. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on October 26, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine