Thursday, October 22, 2009
I think my daughter is a future makeup artist. She LOVES makeup. She loves to pretend to put makeup on, she loves to watch me put makeup on, and she absolutely loves it whenever I let her put a dab of lip gloss on for fun at home! So...you can imagine how excited Izzy and I were when our package full of Mary Kay makeup arrived one day! The Mary Kay company very generously sent me many different products to review, including sugar scrubs (review and giveaway to come during Christmas), shower gels, moisturizer, and more! She wanted to help open every box and try every lip balm! She was so excited!
One of the products I was extremely excited about receiving was the new refillable Mary Kay Compact! It is amazing! Because of its design it is eco-friendly because instead of throwing your compact away when it's empty like you normally would have to do, you get to keep refilling it with more makeup! The compact is the perfect size because it fits easily into small purses, and it also fits nicely in the palm of your hand if you are using it on the go (it has a very handy mirror inside)! Another aspect of the compact that is great is the revolutionary magnetic closure, which means you never have to worry again about your compact accidentally opening and spilling! The aspect I most love about this compact is that I can change out the colors and products whenever I want to. This was very handy for me when I went on vacation and wanted to take some dressier makeup shades for going out at night. It was so nice to have my bronzer, my eye shadows, and my lip gloss in one handy spot!
One thing that's super exciting is that my personal Mary Kay consultant Sheila is going to be offering first time customers through my blog a 20% discount during the giveaway time frame! Click here to access her website. When you make a purchase just make a note in the comment section at checkout about the review and giveaway. Also, if you make a purchase from her after the giveaway is over you will still get a 15% discount for mentioning The Mommy Homemaker. There is also a Gift with Purchase for all orders totalling over $40.00 (while supplies last). Another perk is that shipping is complimentary to anyone who orders from out of town!
And now guess what... one of you lucky ladies is going to be winning a compact full of mineral makeup! All you have to do is enter!
Here are the entry rules:
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Mary Kay and telling me what your favorite item is. Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive five entries for purchasing something from Mary Kay during the giveaway time.
6. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
7. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
8. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on October 28, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine