Tuesday, October 27, 2009
I am currently obsessed with personalized jewelry, I just love how unique and different each item can be! This is why I'm so excited to announce this new giveaway from sTuck in the Coop, a fabulous Etsy shop run by Heather, a stay at home to her two sons Tucker and Cooper, which is where the name for her shop comes from! Heather makes many different kinds of personalized jewelry and when you browse her shop, you'll realize that the possibilities really are endless!
Some of my favorite items from sTuck in the Coop are the I've Been Brushed with Love necklace, the Family Squared necklace, and the Triple Love Stack necklace. She also makes many other items like bracelets, keychains, and earrings!
Also, Heather has generously decided to give one of you lucky ladies a $35 gift certificate to pick out something fun and personalized for yourself! I can't wait to see who wins!
Here are the entry rules:
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting sTuck in the Coop and telling me what item you'd choose if you win. Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
6. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
7. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on November 3, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen
at 9:49 PM
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine