Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Holiday Cards from Shutterfly


I have a confession to make. It snowed about 3 flakes of snow last week, and when I saw those tiny little flakes, out came the Christmas music! I know it's super early to start listening to Christmas music, but it's never too early to start planning your family's Christmas cards!

I am super excited to be ordering our Christmas cards from Shutterfly this year. I've ordered photo prints from them before, and I've always been extremely satisfied, not only with the quality and inexpensive cost, but also with the speedy delivery!

There are so many great choices for you to choose from this year, including Photo cards, Religious cards, and even beautiful Christmas invitation cards!

With so many choices, I'm not sure which one I'll decide on, but I do know that I want something super festive, since Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year! Some of my favorites are the Nativity Blessing card, the Top Ten Moments card, and the Hip and Happy Holiday card!

No matter which holiday card you choose this year, if you choose Shutterfly, it's sure to be a hit!
***Bloggers, click here to learn how you can receive 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!