Saturday, November 20, 2010

You're making me blush!


Today's "Fall into Beauty" post is again brought to you by Mary Kay! I had the chance to review one of the Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Colors (basically the same idea as the mineral eye colors, but as a cheek color) and like the other mineral products, I really love the cheek colors. They also snap into place in the Mary Kay Compact. One thing I've grown to love about the mineral cheek colors is that you can make them as subtle or as bold as you'd like. I personally prefer a more subtle look when it comes to blushes and bronzers, so it's nice that I can easily control my look by using more or less of the mineral color.

The mineral cheek colors retail for $10 and there are many different shades to choose from, making it easy to find something that compliments your skin tone. I also want to point out that if you go to the Mary Kay website there is a fun section called "Beauty on a Budget" where you can browse through 90 different products that retail for $10 or less! Especially in our rough economy, and as penny-pinching mommies, that is something that is very important to us. You will also find some great gift and stocking stuffer ideas for the Holidays as well! See you for tomorrow's "Fall into Beauty" post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!