Monday, November 15, 2010

CSN stores!


One of my favorite new stores online is CSN. They have anything and everything you could ever desire! Lately, I've especially been interested in their suitcase and luggage selections. We travel a lot, and with the holidays coming up we could definitely use some new luggage to cart all of our gear around in.

My daughter has been begging for her own set of luggage (God only knows what she would try to pack in it... probably her entire room!). This Disney Princess suitcase would be perfect for her, since she loves anything with princesses!

As for my hubby, I know he would LOVE this Samsonite hard shell luggage, because it's extra sturdy, perfect for him to lug around and not have to worry about damaging!

And last but not least, my favorite pick for new luggage for myself would definitely be this luggage set from International Traveller! The bright pink color would make the suitcases super easy to spot in baggage claim at the airport!


No matter what luggage choices you make from CSN in gearing up for the Holiday travel rush, you are sure to find so much of a selection that everyone in your family will be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!