Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's all about the eyes!


Ok ladies, today's post is like the title suggests, all about the eyes! My favorite makeup products have always been those for the eyes, so I was very excited when I got to review more of the Mary Kay Mineral Eye Colors!

I have personally been a fan of the mineral eye colors ever since I reviewed them for the first time last fall. For one thing, I can't believe how long the eye color stays put on my eyelids after it's applied. I have tried many eye shadows on the market (that cost more than the Mary Kay ones) that simply do not have the staying power that these do. They also last for a very long time once you start using them, making them a bit more cost effective than other brands that seem to get worn down after only a few applications.

Another aspect that I LOVE LOVE LOVE (did I mention I love them?) is that the color choices are amazing! There are so many colors to choose from, and it really has made me a bit more adventurous in trying new looks. It's really fun to experiment with different color combinations, and there are endless possibilities.

Lastly, my favorite feature of the mineral eye colors is how they work with the Mary Kay Compacts. The mineral eye colors snap right into place and are held in place magnetically, so you don't have to worry about them falling out and breaking. The compact has worked wonders in scaling back the size of my makeup bag, especially when traveling. It's really simple to just pop the colors into place, add some of my other products into it, and throw it in my bag.

Retailing at just $6.50 per eye shadow, these mineral eye colors won't break the bank, and you can add a new one every once in a while to help change up your look. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post to hear about another fun Mary Kay product, and then on Saturday you can look forward to the finale post which will feature the unveiling of the awesome prize package you can win if you enter the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!