Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Laken and Lila Review



I am completely head over heals in love with Laken and Lila, an Etsy shop that sells children's clothing. The creator of Laken and Lila is Heather, stay at home mom to her 3 year old son. She handmakes skirts, dresses, pants, and more and they are simply adorable! Heather was so kind to send me the skirt you see my daughter wearing in the picture. The corduroy is so soft, and the pattern is so fun! My daughter absolutely loves the owls! The skirt looks cute by itself with a plain shirt, or even paired with leggings or tights. There are so many fun possibilities with this skirt! I've included a link here to the skirt for you all to check out! Please show Laken and Lila some love, you will definitely not be disapointed in her clothing!

2 comments:

  1. VERY cute blog!

    Meghan
    www.mygreatretreat.com
    www.tuckerstaketennessee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! I'm headed over your way right now to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!