Thursday, September 10, 2009

Conquering a fear this weekend!




Ok, so I'm scared of horses. I have no idea why, but for some reason I'm scared of them. Tomorrow I leave for an overnight "Equestrian Experience" class, and I'm really nervous! I'm taking it for my PE credits for school, and I don't know why I didn't just take squaredancing or bowling! The whole not showering for 2 days, sleeping in a tent next to a barn, or being with complete strangers isn't even what I'm scared of! It's the horses. Someone told me that they sense fear and anxiety and let me tell you, they will sense some fear coming from me! I decided that I should conquer this fear this semester for this class, and I know that once I do I will be proud of myself, it's just going to be a rough 48 hours! I'm afraid that my horse will get spooked and buck me off. Or that it won't like how I brush it and will kick me or something. I know that this fear is not very rational, but it's something I'm excited to conquer! I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!