Friday, September 25, 2009
I love it when I find cute new decorative items to liven up my daughter's room. Since we live in an apartment there's not that much we can do in terms of decorating, so you can imagine how excited I was when I found out about EliBom Designs!
The creator of EliBom Designs is Kelsi, a former high school teacher who is now a stay at home mom to her two sons, ages 3 and 4. She is very passionate about making customized items for childrens rooms. Her sons are her inspiration as she first started out by making items for their rooms. Not only is Kelsi actively listing new items but she also takes custom orders to create exactly what you're looking for for your child's room.
Kelsi sent me the great name blocks that you see above, with a special seahorse accent block. They are so adorable and my daughter loves using them to practice spelling her name. They add such a nice finishing touch to her room since we display them on her dresser. Kelsi is also going to be giving one of you lucky readers your own set of letter blocks and accent block! This makes a great gift for a young reader!
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Kelsi's Etsy shop and telling me what your favorite item is. Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive five entries for purchasing something from EliBom Designs during the giveaway time.
6. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did. http://twitter.com/mommymarina
7. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
8. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on October 2, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
at 3:23 PM
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine