Tuesday, September 1, 2009
I am excited about this giveaway! IsabellaBoo is an Etsy shop owned by Lisa and she is just fabulous! For one thing, our daughters are both named Isabella! Lisa is a former elementary school art teacher, but is now a stay-at-home mom to her 15 month old daughter, who is her inspiration for all that she creates. Just wait until you see her beautiful daughter, you'll see why! Lisa specializes in making things that are both fun and functional. She sent me a t-shirt for my daughter to try out and we just loved it! It has her initial on it, and it is so cute! She loves to go around saying, "Look, 'I' for Izzy"! What's also great is that Lisa is going to be giving one of you lucky readers the chance to pick out any one of her $19 shirts on her Etsy site!
Lisa is also doing something amazing this month. During the month of September she will be donating a portion of each sale to World Vision(www.worldvision.org)in order to buy mosquito nets for children in areas that are affected by Malaria. Lisa is very passionate about this issue, because every 40 seconds one more child dies from Malaria. So that means that for every shirt someone buys, $3 will be donated to cover the cost of 1 mosquito net. The nets are treated with insecticide and used at night, as most mosquitos carrying the malaria parasite "feed" at night time. It also provides that family with education on staying healthy & treating the early signs of malaria. So mommies, lets show IsabellaBoo some love, especially this month! How cool is it that you can buy something adorable for your child and also help save another child's life at no extra cost?
Check out Lisa's Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5964147 . Have fun!
Here's what you need to do for each entry into the giveaway:
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting IsabellaBoo and leaving me a comment to tell me what item you'd choose if you win! Make sure you leave me your email address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my new button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive five(!) entries for purchasing something from IsabellaBoo between now and the end of the giveaway. Leave five separate comments.
6. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did. http://twitter.com/mommymarina
7. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
8. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on September 8, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine