Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What to expect from me

Hi everybody, my name is Marina and my husband's name is Adam. Together we have a 2 year old daughter named Isabella. I'm currently about to start my last semester of college where I am majoring in communications and theology. I love to write, especially about things that I'm passionate about. Some topics you can look forward to hearing about will probably be in the areas of crafts (I love to scrapbook, make jewelry, knit, and just about do anything else artsy), cooking (especially in terms of recipe modifications due to food allergies, my daughter is allergic to milk and eggs), family life, and other random things. I'm also planning on doing product reviews and giveaways down the road. I hope you enjoy my new blog and that you learn something new while reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!