Wednesday, July 22, 2009

All About Your First Born!

Hey I thought I would post this survey thing so you guys could get to know me more! Leave me a comment to say hi and introduce yourself, or even fill out the survey about your own experience so I can get to know you! I'm so excited to meet some other mommies out there!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? No, but we love her so much!

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? No, but we were engaged. We got married when she about 6 months old.

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? I was really nervous because I was so young and I had just started college, but in the end everything worked out.

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? No way.
5. a)HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU GOT PREGNANT? 18
b) WHEN YOU GAVE BIRTH? 19
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I had a weird feeling, so I took a test and it was positive.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? A friend of mine who was there with me while I took the test.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? I did, but my husband didn't.

9. DUE DATE? January 31st, 2007.

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? YES! Morning noon and night sickness is more like it!

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? ICE CHIPS and chicken nuggets

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? The constant nausea

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Girl

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No way

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 20

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, 2

17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew about it

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Yes, I was on bedrest because they thought she was going to be born by 28 weeks, then they induced me right before her due date!

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Dupont Hospital
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? Well, probably about 6 hours of labor and about 1 1/2 hours of pushing

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Adam

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Adam and my mom

23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? Natural

24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Yes, epidural all the way! But the nurse said they didn't give me enough, because I could still feel ALOT!

27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 7 lbs 2 oz

28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? January 30, 2007

30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Isabella Rose

31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 2 1/2 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!