Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I love baby kicks!

I've been feeling little flutters and tiny movements for a couple weeks now, as of yesterday, I started feeling the big kicks! It totally brought me back to when I was pregnant with Izzy. I love feeling the kicks, it really reminds me of why I'm so sick, and that it's completely worth it!

On a side note, I'm working on getting some reviews and giveaways ready to post. Do you guys want to see more baby stuff, more toddler stuff, or more home stuff? Maybe a mix of all of that, and more? I do my best to bring you all reviews and giveaways that I feel are relevant to your own lives, so if you have ideas of things you want to see more or less of, please let me know! Who knows... I may just have to count suggestions as extra bonus entries for giveaways!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love the baby kicks, too. A great reminder of why we are going through the joys of pregnancy!

    I'm all about the baby stuff right now, so that'd be my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like more toddler/preschool aged things (for obvious reasons!) Also for home items

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh! That makes me almost want another and then i remember what it was like to be pregnant, lol. I forgot once and now have two. I won't forget again, lol :D I'm following you back! Thanks for following! Can't wait to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!