Monday, October 4, 2010

2 days in a row!!!

Yay! I'm posting 2 days in a row, which is a start back onto the path of regular blogging! So, I've got a couple questions for you guys, if anyone is still even out there after I disappeared for so long! Have any of you guys ever used the WonderWash portable washing machine? I ordered one from Amazon.com with some accumulated swagbucks, and it's due to arrive in the next week or so. The biggest reason I ordered it was so that I have a way to wash things between trips to the laundromat. I also thought that depending on how good it works, maybe we can cloth diaper the new baby, and wash the diapers with it. Maybe that's wishful thinking, but I'd really LOVE to cloth diaper this baby, which I know is only possible if I have a realistic way of washing them. Any thoughts? I'm completely open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!