Tuesday, January 19, 2010
If you have a daughter, chances are that hair accessories are a topic of great frustration for you. Storing them, organizing them, and the biggest one, finding them when you need them can be very difficult! My daughter is quite the little hairbow diva, so we have a lot of hair bows, hair ties, scrunchies, and clips to keep straight. It never fails when we are running late and she wants a certain one, we can never find it! However, we don't feel this way anymore now that we've discovered the amazing Cutesy Caddy!
The Cutesy Caddy is an innovative new accessory organizer that can be used for many different items, which can be organized by color. The best part of organizing by color is that every time you reach for a color specific item, you know exactly where it is! This feature is also great for little girls who are learning their colors, because they can help out in the organizing process, having fun along the way! It's also a lot more stylish to have on display in a little girl's room than the typical boring plastic containers on the market.
The creator of the Cutesy Caddy is Diane, a very creative mom and inventor who, along with her daughter, was very frustrated with the hair accessory organizing products already on the market. They were tired of making due with plastic containers, bags, jars, and tins to store hair accessories, so out of frustration, Diane decided to try her hand at creating a better product that would offer a solution to others in the same boat. Well, she definitely achieved her goal because now moms all over the country are enjoying the fun they are having teaching their daughters to organize all of their hair accessories!
To use the Cutesy Caddy all you have to do is place the accessory in the matching color-coded flower petal compartment. The Cutesy Caddy's features have been well planned and thought out, with one of my favorites being the ridges of the base of the flower, which helps keep the removable petals and lids in place. Another great feature is how much space there is, and even the girls with hundreds of hair accessories will be able to fit them in this product! The adorable butterfly handle is also great for taking your Cutesy Caddy on the go! And the Cutesy Caddy isn't just for hair accessories! You can store jewelry, craft, sewing, or scrapbooking supplies, office items, and pretty much anything else you can think of! I'd recommend this organizing item for baby shower, birthday, holiday, teacher gifts and more, and I'm sure this unique item would be right up any little girl's alley as a just because gift!
I was so impressed with this product, and we love using it everyday. All you moms of girls out there will probably understand how crazy it can get when you have a little girl's bows to organize, and the Cutesy Caddy really does get the job done. Now that we have the Cutesy Caddy, it's so easy for us to keep track of all of Izzy's beautiful hair bows and accessories, and we can always find what we're looking for, which comes in handy on those especially busy mornings! The best part of the Cutesy Caddy has been how much fun Izzy has had in helping out and taking care of her hair accessories, which has taught her some responsibility for her possessions. This product retails for approximately $21, but it replaces so many other products that I think it's totally worth it!
Want to win an adorable Cutesy Caddy for yourself?
Here are the entry rules (this giveaway is open in the US only, unless noted otherwise later):
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting Cutesy Caddy and telling me what you'd store in your Cutesy Caddy! Make sure you leave your EMAIL address in this entry.
2. Receive two entries for publicly following my blog and telling me that you do in two separate comments.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive three entries for grabbing my button and putting it on your blog. Leave three separate comments.
5. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did.
7. Receive one entry per day for updating your Facebook status and including the link to this giveaway. Leave a comment with a status link.
8. Receive five entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
This giveaway will end on February 2, 2010 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
- Share this on del.icio.us
- Digg this!
- Stumble upon something good? Share it on StumbleUpon
- Share this on Reddit
- Add this to Google Bookmarks
- Tweet This!
- Share this on Facebook
- Share this on Mixx
- Buzz up!
- Submit this to DesignFloat
- Share this on Technorati
- Submit this to Script & Style
- Post this to MySpace
- Share this on FriendFeed
- Seed this on Newsvine