Thursday, January 7, 2010

Back for good... let's hope!

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who offered their warm wishes and prayers to us during the past week as we laid my husband's grandfather to rest. To everyone who reached out to me, be it through comments or emails, know that it was truly appreciated. It's so nice to be part of such a loving blog community! I'm glad to report that I should be back for good now! Let's hope nothing else springs up!

I have a lot of exciting things coming up both in my real life and blog life. This coming Monday I start my masters classes, which I'm REALLY excited about! I can't wait to be in a classroom full of people who are as passionate about specific subjects as I am! It's going to be a lot of work, but I know it will be worth it. Second, I have some great events coming up, along with some normal reviews and giveaways (with better than ever products!). Thirdly, my baby is about to turn 3. I can't even believe it! She is growing up WAY too fast! But, I must admit, as she grows older, it's like each new stage is my new favorite! I love that we are at the Polly Pockets and Littlest Pet Shop phase, it's so fun to just watch her imagination take flight!

I hope you all are easing back into the swing of things after the holidays, and that you all stay warm, it's pretty cold where we are! And here's a link to a coupon for all those wives with hubbies who like Taco Bell! Click here for a printable coupon good for one free Fresco Taco!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!