Sunday, August 23, 2009

So Excited!

I am so excited, tomorrow is the first day of my last semester of college! It feels like yesterday I was a clueless freshman! I should have finished last spring, but I ended up needing to take an extra semester because of when I was pregnant with Izzy. All in all, I'm pretty proud of myself for staying in school and toughing it out. It is almost bittersweet though that tomorrow is my last first day back at school because Izzy loves my college campus and we frequently go on walks around the lake there. I am ready to be done with my classes though and get my diploma come December! In honor of my last semester the next two weeks will be BACK TO SCHOOL week with the giveaways! I have lots of fun things planned, so stay tuned!

~Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!