Hey mommies, I am so excited to be adding this giveaway today! I have absolutely fallen in love with this nail polish! First off, the creator of Piggy Paint.com, Melanie Hurley is a stay-at-home mom who has 2 little girls who love nail polish. She created Piggy Paint as a safe alternative to the harsh, chemical-filled regular nail polishes that we normally see in stores. Piggy Paint is non-toxic, odorless, and hypoallergenic, which makes me, as a mom feel very confident that I am keeping my daughter safe while letting her use it! The wonderful people at Piggy Paint were kind enough to send me and Izzy an adorable color of nail polish called "Girls Rule", which is a perfect shade of bright pink for little girls! She had the best time getting her nails done, and I felt so good knowing she wasn't breathing in any harsh chemicals in the process (or ingesting anything bad if she put her fingers in her mouth)! I also tried the polish on my own fingernails since I figured I am always using my hands to prepare food for Izzy, so it only makes sense for mommies to wear this too so they don't accidentally get anything unsafe in their children's food after having manicures! The nail polish remover is also odorless, which is the first I've ever seen in my life that has no smell! WOW! I recommend visiting their website so you can see even more cool information about all of the different aspects of Piggy Paint!
Well, you lucky mommies and daughters out there are about to have a chance to win a $20 dollar gift certificate donated by Piggy Paint! Also, for everyone else Piggy Paint is offering a special coupon code that you can use until September 15, 2009. All you have to do is go to PiggyPaint.com and when you check out put in this code: "MAKER15L". Another bonus is that anytime you spend at least $25, domestic shipping is free!
Here's what you need to do for each entry into the contest:
1. (This is the mandatory entry) Receive one entry for visiting PiggyPaint.com and leaving me a comment to tell me what color of nail polish you will buy if you win the giveaway! Make sure you leave me your email address in this entry.
2. Receive one entry for following my blog and telling me that you do in a comment.
3. Receive one entry for being an email subscriber and telling me that you are in a comment.
4. Receive two entries for grabbing my button and putting it on your blog. Leave two separate comments.
5. Receive three(!) entries for purchasing something from Piggy Paint between now and the end of the contest. Leave three separate comments.
6. Receive one entry per day for following me on Twitter and tweeting about the giveaway! Leave me a comment each day to let me know that you did. http://twitter.com/mommymarina
7. Receive two entries for blogging about this giveaway on your blog and leave me the link in a comment.
Wow, that is a lot of entry possibilities! Have fun and good luck!
This giveaway will end on August 16, 2009 at 11:59 pm. At that time I will choose a winner using random.org and let them know through email. The lucky winner will have 48 hrs to respond before a new winner will be chosen.