Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Character Flaw

Character flaws... everybody has one. Or two or three. Well, one of mine is that I can be indecisive at times. So I just got a blog makeover, and it's not really feeling like it's me, so next week it will be changing again, so stay tuned for another and more final change. It's going to be more "me".

Also, in other news... I will be opening an Etsy store next week or the week after, so more details will be coming with that. There will be all kinds of fun things, so stay tuned for that as well!

Lastly, I have this idea of making next week TV turn off week in our house, and would love it if some of you mommies out there would try the same. In our home, we don't watch very much TV, but especially with all the summer fun that's to be had right now, I see no reason to be inside watching TV. I'll come up with some way of making this fun and post more tomorrow. I'm super sleepy tonight! Good night mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!