Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I think I'm aging...

I know what you're thinking, duh, we're all aging... but I'm talking quick aging, haha. I went to the eye doctor last week and he wrote me a contact prescription for a brand of contacts that he gives to people over 40. I'm not saying 40 is old, because it's really not, but it blew me out of the water when he said that I needed them. I felt like I was going crazy... really crazy... when I was trying to describe my symptoms, it's like my eyes are having a hard time focusing when I try to read up close, and it gives me headaches. He still can't figure out what's going on with my eyes, but in the mean time, he had me try the new contacts, and guess what... they WORK! I don't even care if that means that by the time I'm 40 I'll be wearing contacts for 80 year olds, lol. He also told me I need reading glasses, which kinda sent me over the laughter edge. I guess raising a 3 year old is not only stressful, but ages you really quickly!

Now as long as I don't find any more gray hairs we'll be good... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!