Friday, July 2, 2010

Here we go again...

The morning sickness has officially arrived. I've been feeling a little yucky, and the crazy cravings have also already kicked in! I've gone from craving beef and broccoli to feeling like I will vomit if I even look at or smell broccoli. At least this time I have IzzyBug to look at and remember it's so worth it! I can't wait for the next few months to pass so we can see our BabyBug during the ultrasound!

So far, Adam and I have been bickering a bit about names. We're completely agreed on a girl name (which kind of makes me wonder if we're having another girl, haha). We are totally open to suggestions when it comes to boys names, since we can't agree on anything! I love Dominic, Gabriel, and Jacob, but Adam likes Daniel and Ezekiel. I might just have to put a poll up on here and get some expert mommy opinions!

Sorry for the short post tonight, I think the sofa is calling my name. So is that pint of Ben & Jerry's in the freezer... I think I may stop there on the way to the sofa... don't judge me, I'm pregnant, haha! :-)

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!! We are expecting too and morning sickness is here too!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!