Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sew Fantastic Review!


I absolutely love it when I stumble upon fabulous handmade items. I just love the workmanship and care that goes into each unique item, and this is why I'm so excited to tell you all about Sew Fantastic!

Sew Fantastic is a great Etsy shop run by the very talented Terri. She offers handmade items that are both trendy and classic. She also loves custom orders, because it offers her the potential to get even more creative! One thing that I really love about Terri's shop is that she works with only the highest quality supplies, all within the comforts of her smoke-free home (which is a big deal in my book, since my daughter has asthma). Terri also writes a blog all about crafts, you will love it! Click here to check out Terri's wonderful blog where you can stay up to date with her great designs!

I was so excited about getting the chance to review the Black Damask On the Go Daily Organizer, because it's not only functional, but it's also beautiful! It even matches my blog! The Carryall Clutches are great for organizing and storing coupons, credit cards, notes, lists and much more. The possibilities really are endless! My favorite way to use my clutch is when I run errands. I can store any coupons or store ads that I need, and I can also throw some cash and miscellaneous things in and I'm ready for the day! This works great if you're still using a diaper bag, because you can keep all your "mom" stuff separate and easy to access within the bag.

Here's a detailed description of the clutch from Terri's shop: "This sew-cute carryall clutch is very well made with a sturdy oatmeal colored osnaburg, then accented with your favorite fabrics. All pockets are doubles lines, and there are no raw edges. Everything is also interfaced completely for long lasting durability."

I've definitely been really impressed by this clutch. I've been using it everyday now for over a month and it still looks brand new! The handy notebook that is included is perfect for your lists of errands, groceries, or for being able to find your pen and paper the second you need it while you're out and about! Also, the pen is such a great accent to the clutch, because it comes made to match your fabric choice! The clutch I received retails for $21, which I think it is totally worth the price, because organization makes a mom's everyday life so much easier!

You all will definitely need to check out Sew Fantastic! You simply must order a Carryall Clutch, they are so handy, I wonder how I ever found a pen and paper before having one! Also, some of Terri's new items are definitely worth looking at, especially the Crayon Wallets and Kindle Clutches!

***Terri has offered you lovely ladies 15% off your orders if you mention The Mommy Homemaker!***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!