Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wow...

Wow... has it been a crazy week or two. Sorry to just drop off the face of the earth last week! As it turns out, I have been having some pre-term labor symptoms, including contractions, so it was bit crazy last week. I'm only 29 weeks, so it is WAY too soon for baby to arrive! On top of that, this week is finals week at school, and I'm pretty sure the stress of that is what egged on the contractions. As of last night at midnight, my papers have been submitted and all I have left is a final exam. I've been going on about 3 or 4 hours of sleep per night (I know, really not good with the contractions and baby stuff!), and not able to drink the coffee that I'm used to at this time of the school year. Please rest assured I will be back up and running by the weekend, because I will be a free woman! And if you are the praying type, I would be SO appreciative of any prayers you could send my way, as we're hoping we can keep baby in the oven cooking for a little longer before she tries to enter the world! Have a great week guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!